- 9/1376 Anzac Ave, Kallangur QLD 4503, Australia
- (07) 3886 2428
Trusted Family Dental Clinic in Kallangur.
At Prevent Dental Suite your oral health is important to us. We provide gentle, quality care for all dental conditions and work to prevent disease, decay, and dentist appointments in the future.
We are a family friendly dentist serving patients of every age in Kallangur, Murrumba Downs, North Lakes, Petrie, Strathpine and surrounding areas in Brisbane northside.
Our Kallangur dentist evaluates your teeth using X-rays, photographs, and moulds, before determining the best treatment. We provide a comprehensive range of services from regular checkups and teeth cleaning, to more serious emergency procedures, such as root canal, gum disease treatment, toothache treatment, or teeth removal. We also have cosmetic services such as teeth whitening and veneers.
Our sensitive staff realise the fear often associated with a trip to the dentist and will quickly put you at ease. We understand the very different dental requirements of children and adults, and provide specific care to the whole family.
Dental Check Up & Clean
Emergency Dental Care
Gum Disease Treatment
Veneers & Composites
Root Canal Treatment
Crowns & Bridges
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Mouthguards & Splints
Our Promotions (Terms and Conditions Apply)
– Affordable and quality veneers each at $990 or 8 veneers for $7900.
– Zoom whitening in chair $399
– Take Home Teeth Whitening $299
SINGLE TOOTH DENTAL IMPLANTS AND CROWN
– Implant and fixtures for $2,000 and crown for only $1750
New Latest State of the Art Technology for Pain Less Injection and Anaesthesia
– Very comfortable
– Reduces anxiety
– Quick onset and easy to use
– Straight back to work without the numb feeling of face/lips
CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
Bulk Bill for children who are eligible for MEDICARE CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
– Up to $1,000 worth of dental treatments over two years
Same day emergency appointment guaranteed
Interest – Free Payment Plans
Surgical (or ‘an invasive’) procedure
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Monday and Wednesday 8:30 AM – 7:00PM
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30AM – 6:00PM
Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Saturday 8:30AM – 2:00PM
Sunday – Closed
Public Holidays – Closed
Parking is easy and its free. Parking is located at the rear of the building (access via Storey Road).
360-degree virtual tour
Please login to add your review.