- Warner Lakes Medical Precinct, 1185B Old North Road, Warner QLD 4500, Australia
- (07) 3448 0162
Warner Lakes Dental is a family friendly, prevention oriented, patient-centered dental office that offers a full range of services to the community.
All of us want your time at Warner Lakes Dental to the easiest and most comfortable dental experience that you’ve ever had. We strive to make everything as amenable and pleasurable as possible. From parking to treatment, we try to make the entire process as simple and painless as possible.
You are a busy person and we know that spending time at the dentist office is not on your bucket list. We have designed our office and our procedures to be as efficient, clean, and comfortable as possible, and we constantly seek to improve our services.
This includes providing a relaxing ambiance and comfortable furnishings, employing highly trained, conscientious staff to ensure that you never have to wait needlessly. And if an unexpected problem does arise, it will be handled in the most professional manner possible with your comfort and needs as our highest priority.
Meet Our Team
Everyone at Warner Lakes Dental is dedicated to providing the best patient care and service possible.
Dr. Shilpa Gupta is our leader and inspiration. Her dedication to excellence on every level motivates and inspires the whole team to always be learning, improving, and finding new ways to improve patient care and comfort.
Dr. Shilpa is a graduate of the University of Queensland. She is very passionate about her career and devotes much of her free time to continuing education and private study. Her special interests are in Invisalign, teeth straightening technology, advances in endodontics (root canal therapy), cosmetic dentistry, and new technologies such as Wand, for painless injections.
She is also interested in how dentistry relates to OSA (obstructive sleep apnoea) which is indicative of her commitment to learning and improvement that is not limited by traditional disciplinary boundaries. In her free time she enjoys travel, good food, and reading novels.
General and Preventive Dentistry
Dental Check-up & Clean
Emergency Dental Care
Gum Disease Treatment
Root Canal Treatment
Wisdom Tooth Removal
Crowns & Bridges
Mouthguards & Splints
SINGLE TOOTH DENTAL IMPLANTS AND CROWN
– Implant and fixtures for $2000 and crown for only $1500.
PAY NO GAP (For New Patients Only)
– No gap on check up, x-rays, clean and fluoride treatment for patients with HCF, CBHS, NIB, AHM, Defence Health fund, Australian Unity, CUA, HBF, GMHBA, Police Health, Teachers Health, Queensland Country Health and Transport Health.
FOR NEW PATIENTS
– Comprehensive Examination, X-rays (2), Scaling/Prophy, Fluoride Treatment, Oral Hygiene Instructions, Complete Treatment Planning and Free Patient Pack all for a low cost of $149!
New Latest State of the Art Technology for Pain Less Injection and Anaesthesia
– Very comfortable
– Reduces anxiety
– Quick onset and easy to use
– Straight back to work without the numb feeling of face/lips
FREE Invisalign Consultation
CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
Bulk Bill for children who are eligible for MEDICARE CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
– Up to $1000 worth of dental treatments over two years
Same day emergency appointment guaranteed
– Interest Free Payment Plans
HCF, CBHS, DVA Cards and NIB
OTHER HEALTH FUNDS
HICAPS, Dentacare, Queensland Health
Monday 8:30AM – 7:00PM
Tuesday – Thursday 8:30AM – 6:00PM
Friday 8:30AM – 4:00PM
Saturday 8:30AM – 2:00PM (By Appointment Only)
Please login to add your review.